Celebrezze Law’s Top Five Travel Tips
As many folks will be traveling internationally in the next month, and immigration issues are of chief concern, we’ve compiled our top five tips to save you time and minimize your stress level!
1. Take your original approval notice with you.
2. Always check your visa expiration date before you travel.
3. If you need to obtain a new visa stamp, make your visa appointment early in your visit.
4. Make sure you don’t need a transit visa before booking any international layovers.
5. Enjoy a much needed rest with friends and family.