I’m a U.S. Citizen: Can I bring my parents to the United States?

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Yes. If you are 21 years or older and a U.S. citizen you can file for permanent residence (green card status) for your parents.  Your parents are considered immediate relatives, which means there is a green card immediatly available to your parents.  U.S. citizens are allowed to petition for permanent residence (green cards) for all immediate relatives.  This includes: your spouse, your parents and your unmarried children that are under 21 years of age.  For more information on this process and how to get started, contact our firm today at: jc@celebrezzelaw.com